Thermal fluid heaters
- DHL series biomass-fired steam boiler
- SZL series biomass-fired steam boiler
- DZL series biomass-fired hot water boiler
- DZL series biomass-fired steam boiler
- CFB (circulating fluidized bed) coal-fired steam boiler
- DZL series coal-fired hot water boiler
- DZL series coal-fired steam boiler
- SZL series coal-fired hot water boiler
- WNS series gas-fired (oil-fired) hot water boiler
- SZS series gas-fired (oil-fired) steam boiler
- WNS series gas-fired (oil-fired) steam boiler
- SZS series gas-fired (oil-fired) hot water boiler
- YQL series gas-fired thermal fluid heater
- YLW series coal-fired thermal fluid heater
- RYQ series molten salt heater
- YQW series gas-fired horizontal thermal fluid heater
DZL Series 4 ton Coal Fired Steam Boiler for Textile Industry
Textile refers to a multi-scale structural processing technology for fiber or fiber assembly. It includes many steam consumption parts, including dyeing, drying, peeling, printing, pressing, etc.. All this requires steam from the boiler. Steam consumption in textile mills is also increasing as demand for textiles increases. Whether the new textile mill or the reconstruction and expansion of textile mill, are faced with boiler selection problems.
The vertical dzl coal-fired steam boiler is mainly composed of a shell seal, a furnace shell, a furnace top, a lower seal ring, a sky tube and a cross pipe. The combustion chamber is arranged in the furnace, the fuel is burned on the fixed grate, and the natural ventilation is performed. The flue gas flushes the cross pipe horizontally in the furnace, and is discharged into the atmosphere through the sky tube and the chimney.
In addition to the need for steam, the textile factory also requires a higher temperature heat source for printing, dyeing, and hot pressing processes. The hot fluid heater will be heated to a high temperature above 300 °C with hot oil. After the hot oil is used for heat consumption, it will return. Boiler recycling. Therefore, the combination of steam boilers and thermal fluid heaters is commonly used in textile mills, and zozen has provided a complete solution for more than 50 customers.