Thermal fluid heaters
- DHL series biomass-fired steam boiler
- SZL series biomass-fired steam boiler
- DZL series biomass-fired hot water boiler
- DZL series biomass-fired steam boiler
- CFB (circulating fluidized bed) coal-fired steam boiler
- DZL series coal-fired hot water boiler
- DZL series coal-fired steam boiler
- SZL series coal-fired hot water boiler
- WNS series gas-fired (oil-fired) hot water boiler
- SZS series gas-fired (oil-fired) steam boiler
- WNS series gas-fired (oil-fired) steam boiler
- SZS series gas-fired (oil-fired) hot water boiler
- YQL series gas-fired thermal fluid heater
- YLW series coal-fired thermal fluid heater
- RYQ series molten salt heater
- YQW series gas-fired horizontal thermal fluid heater
0.7 MW wood chip fired small hot water boiler for home
The efficiency of biomass boilers is generally more than 80 %. The boiler model is large, the combustion is more complete, and the efficiency of boilers is also higher. The highest reached 88.3 %, which is 15 % higher than the average efficiency level of coal-fired boilers.
The fuel is sent to the furnace by a spiral feed machine, where it is gradually preheated due to the action of high temperature flue gas and primary wind, dried, caught fire, and burned. During this process, a large amount of volatilisation is precipitated and the combustion is intense. The resulting high-temperature flue gas washes the main heating surface of the boiler, enters the coal economizer and air preheater at the rear of the boiler, enters the dust collector, and finally discharges into the atmosphere through the chimney. The non-gasified fuel side moves to the rear of the furnace until it is burned out, and the remaining small amount of ash falls into the slag removal port behind the furnace.
BMF combustion produces ash that accounts for about 1.5 % of the fuel. In order to facilitate ash discharge, the rear of the boiler is equipped with a spiral slag discharging machine to achieve continuous ash removal. The rear flue of the boiler is arranged with a dust collector to ensure that the smoke discharge meets the Environmental Protection requirements.