Which biomass fuel is the best for ZOZEN’s biomass boilers?
The most frequently used types of wood fuels are palm kernel shell, cotton stalk, logs, wood chips and biomass pellets.
Before investing in a biomass boiler, it is important to think carefully about storage space, supply and handling of fuel. To maximize the efficiency of your equipment, it is essential to choose the right type of fuel and get the moisture content of the fuel right. Wood chips and logs will have a higher level of moisture (25%) while wood pellets will have less moisture (8%).
ZOZEN’s biomass-fired boilers have a wide adaptability to a range of fuels. The thermal efficiency can reach above 88%, which is 5%~15% higher than other boilers.
Classification and properties of heat transfer oil
Thermal fluid heater is widely used in many industries such as textile printing, dyeing, plastics, rubber, petrochemical, paper, wood processing, food processing, pharmaceutical and asphalt processing etc.. Heat transfer oil, which is also called thermal oil, thermal fluid and hot oil is different with other heat transfer media like water and steam.
What are the causes of water attack in the economizer and condenser of a gas-fired boiler?
1. The air in the economizer and condenser has not drained yet when firing. The safety valves of economizer and condenser need to be turned on to exhaust steam. Return pipe valves also need to be turned on, enabling the steam in the economizer and condenser to return to softened water tank.
2. The outlet water temperature is so high that economizer and condenser will have vaporization phenomenon. The outlet water temperature of economizer and condenser need to be controlled.
3. The check valve of the inlet of economizer and condenser is not at normal conditions. The check valve needs to be repaired.
What are the phenomena of coking on the circulating fluidized bed boilers?
1. The bed temperature rises sharply.
2. Oxygen levels go down and sometimes drop to zero.
3. The electric current of primary air fan is less and wind pressure of air compartment is higher.
4. Negative pressure of furnace is increased while the electric current of induced draft fan is reduced.
5. The slag discharge is difficult or unsuccessful.
6. When appearing bed clinkering, the bed temperature and bed pressure will be uneven distributed and not at normal condition; the measuring point of part bed temperature rises or falls abnormally.
7. The indicator of bed pressure has a very small fluctuation.
What causes the serious coal leakages of fire grate of coal-fired boilers?
1. The fire grate is damaged and needs to be replaced.
2. There are excessive gaps of fire grate, which need to be adjusted.
3. The proportion of coal powder is too high. The coal need to be screened.
What about the high failure rate of fuel delivery system of biomass-fired boiler?
Question details (Performance):
There is no feeding machine between hopper and # 0A/B belt, which causes unstable feeding and feeding amount cannot be controlled, during running, big amount material presses on belts which affect normal operation of the belt.
Answer: The cause of the problem:
Because the toughness of the biomass fuel is bigger, the proportion is small, material level should not be too high, otherwise it will occur block, so conveying system is normally running 24 hours, moving parts are easy to wear and cause high failure rate; also the length of the cut grass is difficult to guarantee its length between 8 ~ 15cm, and it is easy to get stuck in the feed machine before the furnace and it is difficult to clean, which has a great impact on the load of the boiler.
1. To reduce wearing and expand the service life of equipment, general motor adopts variable frequency motor, slow down the running speed, to control the rate of fuel feeding, make material's stacking height is always in a reasonable range, feeder can equally feed, minimize plugging.
2. According to the feed quantity and fuel type to choose feeding machine of corresponding size to solve the problem of plugging.